The 'secret' complimentary products that I got to trial for a week turned out to be
This is the range of products so far and I trialed the shampoo, conditioner and serum for split ends (as mentioned in my previous post).Garnier Fructis Damage Eraser #damageraser
I was really surprised it was Garnier, I usually wouldn't purchase there brand because past experience hasn't been very good in the way of my hair feeling so nice and soft. I presumed the brand would have been L'Oreal with whom I've had great results.
I can honestly recommend this particular range from Garnier if you have split-ends, dry or damaged hair because it REALLY does make it smooth, and manageable. I have naturally curly hair, and because I'm of a certain age I color it to hide the few grey hairs that pop up every eight weeks, so my hair dries quickly and it can get frizzy, but not with this new products. I will for sure be purchasing this in the future, I like the serum way better that 'frizz-eze' because my hair doesn't look greasy after I've used the serum, so its a win win from me! @Influenster @GarnierCan

No comments:
Post a Comment