Tuesday, July 30, 2013

First vacation in 7 months

Tomorrow I start my vacation, I've been saving all the time I'm allowed as paid vacation until my step son and his girlfriend arrived, now that they are here I surprised them with a four night trip away. We set off in the morning to the shuswap lake and one of my friends has been kind enough to let us stay in her home there for a few nights. I'm so looking forward to relaxing, she tells me she has a margarita maker ;)

On Friday around lunch time we will be back on the road and head across BC to Whistler, I've booked a couple of rooms at the Aava Whistler hotel and the yoga and music festival will be on whilst were there. We will head back home on Sunday.

My bestie is kindly looking after the dogs and tortoises for us, its our first Canadian vacation without the dogs coming with us and I have to say they are my babies and somewhat spoilt so I hope they behave themselves.

I will be sure to update our progress as the days go bye so I hope you'll stay tuned!

See ya soon

No comments:

Post a Comment