Here are a few pictures which show the goings on over the last few weeks...
| Georgia and Koli our Nieces arrive to live |
| This is my hubby and nieces at Vancouver airport arrivals |
This is my brother-in-law (BIL), his wife and our nieces after
arriving from the UK
One of the first purchases the BIL made, he loves his TV
And then in no time along came the biggest pool I've ever seen above ground,
it takes up most of the garden but its loads of fun and perfect for the summer months.
We have been so busy as I say but I have many more updates to share with you all.... stay tuned I promise to post very soon!
Praise the blogging lords!!!!
ReplyDeleteI know! im so sorry for my lack of commitment but I intend to change all things English rose blogging around and get back on track. Ive been keep track on your blog, the kittens have grown so much already! the pictures are so cute and thanks for sharing.
ReplyDelete