Sunday, September 1, 2013

Week full of work or shopping

This past week has involved a lot of driving around.......from shop to shop with the mother!

  • I worked Monday, it was crazy!
  • was sick Tuesday...no wonder! mother does like to share her germs, she thought it would be okay for me to share them around Abbotsford just not at work, so we did a quick trip to Clayburn tea shop and home sense
  • Wednesday was a busy day at work though I managed to get some time back
  • Thursday was again a really busy day at work didn't manage to take any time back
  • Friday was a vacation day...yeah! Mother and I went to the states shopping....go figure! We got her green card without any fuss and off we went straight to Wal-Mart in Bellingham, mum loves it though she was struggling a little with the humidity and her arthritis is bothersome. She bought a few items for herself, I spent a fortune...again. We drove across to pet smart and mother bought my sisters dog a couple of Halloween outfits with matching socks...OMG! I'm glad I don't have to walk that poor dog. Lastly we went to target and then came home but not before we bought five tubs of ice-cream.
  • Yesterday we were both exhausted but made the effort to go to Clayburn tea shop again for lunch. It was the last day they were going to be open as Trish, the owner shuts for the whole of September. As you can see mother likes it there and those scones were yummy!

Mother with her Jam and clotted cream scone :)



 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment