I have just over a week before the family arrive, confirmation of flights and everything else should happen by this Monday coming, since my last post about being organized and my long to-do-list I'm no further on.
Hubby and I have had very busy working weeks in fact hubby hasn't had a day off in 16 days, he's exhausted, I'm exhausted despite wanting to be organized. I'm nowhere near and the stress levels are rising, the headaches and fatigue increasing. I don't need organizing tips I just need to get my act together!!!!
Finally this weekend he isn't working, well not for his employer! so my goal is to move the furniture into the master, install the closet and then at least each evening during next week I can clean the bedrooms upstairs and set the furniture out for my nieces.
On a lighter note I'm going out for dinner and a catch up with my good friend 'A' to the cactus club, she hasn't been before and I've been dreaming about the teriyaki chicken bowl all week. No doubt it will be a few hours of chatting, a few sangria's and then an early night ready for the weekend ahead.
See ya soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment