My excitement and in trepidation is mounting were down to 2 weeks before our family members emigrate to Canada (happy dance) its been such a long process, way longer and possibly stressful than when me and hubby went through it.
They have sold there house, packed everything into six boxes that they will ship here and the rest has been donated or sold, the house is bare and they have there completion date which is the middle of May. My eldest niece 'G' finished school yesterday, I was thinking of her and how emotional that would be but now she gets to spend a week or so with her dad and grandma I hope she is having fun. Her younger sister has one more week left at school then she is finished. My bestie and husband have gone away for a week to Tenerife! that was a surprise and a shock but lets face it what else is there to do? just waiting around, no I'm not a fan of that either.
Hubby and I have two weeks to get our act together and get the suite somewhat livable, were heading in the right direction. I have a number of things on my to do list today, so I better get going on that. Hope to be back with another post soon on today's achievements.
Have a great Saturday whatever your doing!
K
No comments:
Post a Comment