Saturday, August 24, 2013

Ostrich no more

This past week hasn't been that great :(
Our month long visitors returned to the UK which was hard and whilst we were so busy it was exhausting! The weather has been funny either cloudy, raining or so humid you feel exhausted even more and you pray for rain to clear the air but it doesn't.

The house hold atmosphere has been tense, can't do right for doing wrong and getting to the point where you believe your to blame for everything when your not but apologising anyway! Finding out who your true friends and family are when you need them most has been an eye opener, and those you hoped would be haven't.

Work has been insane and having a heart-to-heart with a few people as well as the boss didn't help my situation but in other ways it helped to make the decisions that I've been putting off for so long, sticking your head in the sand isn't sorting life out. I know there are a couple of people who read my blog and I want them to know I'm so grateful that I have you by my side having gone through what I'm going through right now, your amazing, thank you for listening, not judging and giving much needed advice and support... All that's left for me to do is stay strong, seek the help I need to move forward and take each day at a time! I'm strong and I will get through this no matter how long it takes!!!!!

My mum arrived today, yippee, having not seen her for a year I was worried incase her COPD may have been a lot worse but I was pleasantly surprised :) yeah she was breathless but she looked well otherwise which is a relief, she still has her daft sense of humour. It goes without saying..... I love you mum xx

No comments:

Post a Comment