Day two of our mini vacation at the Shuswap involved Shawn with a W, his beautiful wife and son and me and the family to go to the lake and spend some time on the 'boat'. I didn't expect what we saw, the most amazing 13 seater pleasure craft with cream leather seats, huge speakers, and awesome sound system! OMG all arranged by my BFF, I was blown away. We set off at 11.00 all giddy for what lay ahead.
Below you can see a picture of the hubby on the boat, I didn't get any of me and my floppy hat.
Hubby sat on our friends boat, the smile says it all.
It wasn't long before we speeding along the lake over to Copper Island where we just floated, had a beer and watched 'kids' cliff jumping..... to scary for me..... after half an hour we set off again nearer to the lakeside where all the large houses were, apparently one of the Vancouver Canuck players owns the huge one that I wanted. We then headed up the lake, the view was amazing and the lake seemed to go on forever..........
I even managed to post my first video (yeah me)
This is me im at the back of the boat and so thankful for that hat!
Here are a couple of photos of the family that took us out on my BFF's boat, my step-son is in the back ground and his GF is hiding
A truly amazing day, we got back at 3pm, it was very hot and humid we all had just enough energy to go to the store and then head back to the trailer...... before heading back out on a car trip to the falls but that's in my next posting....coming soon :)
No comments:
Post a Comment