These first few pictures are of Thompson river
We finally arrived with sore backs and butts at our hotel where I got us a great deal through booking.com its perfectly placed across the way from the famous Araxi restaurant so the hustle and bustle of Whistler Village wasn't too bad
There was a little issue at the booking in time where the booking only reserved one room instead of two, that was soon resolved by the lovely 'Hartman' who was pleasant and reserved another room as I had paid for both rooms...
As you can see below the moody weather was rolling in !
This is our room :) the power shower was great!
On our first morning we went across the lobby to 'Canada House Restaurant' for breakfast and this was the inside .......
I ordered Eggs Benedict for my breakfast and whilst it may look nice I can assure you the hollandaise sauce was overwhelming! it was too rich :(
yeah for the update! how can hollandaise be too rich????? lmao
ReplyDeleteBeautiful photos!! Enjoy your vacation!!
ReplyDelete