Sorry I have been lying low for a while, its been a bit crazy! We have some really challenging and psycho socially difficult cases to deal with at work, today for instance i spent 2 hours with one pt, something i consider a luxury in my line of work, really talking about the nitty gritty and making difficult decisions before moving on. I can tell ya after that i was fit for nothing! but I have been on a mission for this last week. Ive got so many things on the go its no wonder i feel the need to take a nap when i get home from work! though haven't because i feel guilty for wasting my evenings sleeping.
Since I last blogged I've been clearing under the stairs, hubby built some additional storage space in the garage, I've moved most of that stuff from the crawlspace to the new storage shelf, I've then started clearing out the office downstairs, that's taken me four evenings to go through everything, box it all and store it under the stairs, or in the garage. Finally today the room is ready. Hubby will frame out the wall and ceiling and add more insulation before drywalling it again. For those of you who have seen my previous postings its the same process as framing out the suite we've been doing. The plan for the office is to have a multi purpose room, as hubby made a built in closet, the room is now classed as a bedroom, but it needs to function as an office/craft room as well.
I still haven't started to study for my exam in 2 months time, i really must get my act together. Ive been distracted waiting for news as to whether our family can apply for work permits and emigrate to come live with us, the whole process of getting an LMO is time consuming, full of red tape, and frustrating and we feel that for those who desperately want to come and live in this beautiful country with such warm and welcoming people, why does it have to be so difficult? Hopefully it wont be much longer till the good news comes. After all that's the whole point of the renovations me and the hubby are doing.
So that's why I've been a little quiet on the blogging front! I hope to post some pictures in the next few days on what I've been up to.
Bye for now :)
No comments:
Post a Comment