1. This was our over grown flowering tree
2. This is it now post hair cut!
3. Resulting in 3 tubs of yard recycling
4. All my gardening inspired the hubby to clean the gutters, fascia and siding (result!)
Thanks for stopping by to view my Saturday snapshot, hope you enjoyed viewing, feel free to join in the blog hop and see what others have been up to.
Kae
Hi Kae!!
ReplyDeleteI walked away from my computer and it seems my previous comment I was typing disappeared! I either pressed 'publish' or one of the kids might have deleted it?
If it was the former feel free to just delete this comment!! ;) In case it was the latter - I was saying that it looks like you had a very productive Saturday! I love a good bit of gardening! It still looks very cold over there though? You must be looking forward to spring!
Thanks for linking up!
Hope you are having a great week!
Aanika Xx
Thanks Aanika!
DeleteYeah its still cold and wet :( spring is on the way my tulips are coming up. Its been a crazy week at work so ive not had the energy for much, but having read your posting about your first surf, its been that which has inspired me to get back to the gym, so thank-you for that post!!
This weekend should be good, its a stat holiday monday here, so an extra day off will be great.
hope you get to surf again soon!
Kae xxx