Today was the new stat holiday 'Family Day' in BC, Canada and its been a lovely day, me and the hubby are on a mission with our renovating, we need to be finished in the next four months so its all go.
I went out to do some shopping and was surprised at how quiet the roads and shops where, which is good for me as I don't like to shop in the mad crowds, I get a bit annoyed. I made some chocolate chip and oatmeal cookies today, they are quite nice I followed a recipe I found from a posting on my google+ account. I plan on taking some to work tomorrow as we have a 'pot luck' for someone who is leaving. I also bought cookies in case mine turned out badly..lol.
Hubby bought a new door and casing for the downstairs living room and put the base boards on, lovely they are, nice and deep and a little ornate, I really like them, they add that finishing touch.
Back to work tomorrow and I have a hectic week because I have to attend that course for two days and its becoming a bit boring. Whilst I'm committed to the project we are doing I'm not going on camera for no video!!! I draw the line at that.. so things should get interesting.
That's it for now...movie time with the hubby calls...have a great week everyone!
K
No comments:
Post a Comment