Saturday, February 23, 2013

Organisation

Don't you just hate clutter? If you're anything like me I have a drawer where everything gets dumped, only it seems in this kitchen I have three full of stuff. I'm determined to get more organised and one of the main things I need to do is find a more productive way for my hubby to file his receipts instead of all over the house!!

We are gathering what he has, as he is self employed we have a lot of gas and tool receipts, I need to come up with a system now that he can use so we don't have to search for next year!!!

If anyone has any suggestions please let me know, I don't want to use a filing cabinet it takes up too much room.

2 comments:

  1. K, you can get those 8.5x11 plastic file folder cases that have about 10 different files in them, to organize your different slips. Wouldn't take up much space. Just a thought. R

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. R, thats a great idea! at the moment im using large freezer bags!!!!!!! I know I had to improvise :) but at least ive done the kitchen drawers and had a full blue bag of shreddded papers, I thought i was going to have to invest in a new shredded it smelt funny LOL!

      Delete