So a while ago now one of my fellow blogger's kindly sent me an invitation to Influenster, I was delighted by this as using the site is by invitation only!
Anyway the point to this posting was a task I had to complete associated with my profile and I thought I would blog about here rather than my face book account. The task was to blog about this new interactive TV show that's just started (see further information below) and the link to the most recent episode- The Taste :)
So I watched the show, and whilst my heart lies with 'Gordon' I found The Taste to be innovative and exciting, becoming involved in the contestants, there stories, triumphs and the big let downs. Its a spin off from numerous food shows rolled into one with the banter among the judges being quite entertaining. Although the judges do seem to second guess themselves a lot and have missed out on some amazing chefs. There's four Judges/Mentors and my favorite is Anthony Bourdain. Contestants exit the show through a blind elimination which includes an opportunity for immunity. In my opinion an exciting and fully entertaining show.
Here is the link : http://abc.tv/Z3jimp
No comments:
Post a Comment