Monday, February 18, 2013

Trimmer happy

So I did a bit of gardening at the weekend, tidying up the leaves I left in a pile, finally finished trimming the buddleia tree, I trimmed the ground covering plants that had overgrown onto the lawn and so it makes it easier for me to mow the area once summer arrives.

I'd been meaning to trim the conifer that's at the side of the house so i set up my two step ladder next to it and set to with my trimmers, after finishing and clearing up the mess i stepped back to admire my handy work....what a great job I'd done!

It wasn't until 3 hours later of faffing about trying to re-set the satellite dish that I finally noticed id cut right through the cable wire which was hidden behind my conifer....I had to apologise profusely to my hubby for missing the final round of the PGA Golf!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment